Sunday, August 23, 2015

It's been a while since I posted a new painting but I have been painting just the same.  I just posted a photo that I took of "After the Storm" which is a palette knife painting so the paint is thick and loose.

There is a sad reason you have not seen my new photos lately.  Bob Wilson, the photographer that photographed my paintings and made my giclees passed away about 3 months ago.  Bob was not only a gifted photographer, he was also a great artist and painted some of the most beautiful portraits I have ever seen.  For many of us in the Charleston Artist Guild, he was a treasure and always there for us with his support and generosity. He is greatly missed.

Until I can find someone else to professionally photograph my paintings, I'm afraid what I post will be my own photos and definitely don't live up to Bob's standards.

Thank you for taking a peek,  Dorrell